The designation of electric power equipment shall be based on the provisions of the "designation method of the product model of the Electric power supply" (DL 683-2010). The name of the gold is numerous, the following is introduced by classification:
1. Pendant Gold tool: This kind of gold is mainly used to hang the conductor or optical cable on the insulator or the tower (more for the line tower)
2. Resistant to Chang: this kind of gold is used to fasten the conductor terminal so that it is fixed on the tension insulator string, can also be ground wire, optical cable and pull line (more used in the corner or Terminal Tower).
3. Connection fittings: Also known as hanging wire parts. It is mainly used to connect the insulator to the string and the gold fixture. It withstands mechanical loads.
4. Continuous gold: This kind of gold is dedicated to all kinds of bare conductor, ground wire continuity. The continuous gold fixture bears the same electrical load and mechanical strength as the conductor.
5. Protective tool: This kind of gold is used to protect conductor, insulator and so on. such as pressure ring, shockproof Hammer, such as line protection.
6. Contact Gold: This kind of gold is used for hard bus, soft bus and electrical equipment of the outlet terminals connected, wire t and not endurance and line connection.
7. Fixed Gold tool: This kind of gold is used to fasten the conductor terminal, so that it is fixed on the tension insulator string, also can the ground wire, the optical cable and the pull line (many uses in the angle or the terminal Tower).
- Anti-Vibration Hammer Installation ...
- Precautions For Installation Of Gla...
- Cable Connector Box Cover Demolition
- Grounding Wire Clamp Related Knowledge
- Characteristics Of The Clamp
- Application Field Of U-bolts
- The Development Prospect Of Insulat...
- The Practice Of Thunder-proof Press...
- Assembling Method Of Lightning-proo...
- Development Of Anti-Vibration Hammer
- Power Line Icing And Icing Overload
- Ice-covered Dance And Icing Shedding
- The Advantages Of Optical Fiber Com...