Transformer fittings are mainly used for the substation bus lead-off and electrical equipment (such as transformers, circuit breakers, disconnectors, transformers) terminal connection. Because the outlet terminals of common electrical equipment are copper and aluminum, and the bus leads are divided into aluminum strand or steel-cored aluminum strand, so the equipment clamp is divided into two series of aluminum equipment clamp and copper-aluminum transition equipment clamp from the material. According to the different installation methods and structural forms, the equipment clamp is divided into two types: bolt type and compression type. Each type of clamp is divided into three types according to the angle between the lead-down wire and the terminal of the electrical equipment.
Each product has its own type and meaning, and the transformer metal fittings are no exception. The letters and numbers in the transformer metal fittings are:
S-equipment clamp, double Y-compression type, L-bolt type, G-transition (copper, aluminum transition) ,number-1, 2 and so on indicate that the suitable conductor combination is on the high side, 120... 300 and so on indicate that the nominal cross-sectional area of the applicable conductor with additional letters means:
A - 0 - B - 30 degree B - 1.
The gripping force of the clamp to the conductor is not less than 10% of the calculated pulling force of the conductor, but the diameter of the bolted conductor is more than 49mm, which is not less than 3%. The linear resistance of the clamp is not greater than that of the equal length conductor, and the temperature rise of the carrying current is lower than the temperature rise of the conductor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- Classification of Insulators
- Down Lead Clamp
- Wedge Shaped Parallel Groove Clamp
- Substation Fittings
- Socket Clevis
- Optical Cable Terminal Box
- Essential Information of Pre-strand...
- Repair Method of Steel Cable
- Repair Process of Preformed Clamp
- Equipment Clamp