First is the conductor material of the cable: the conductor of the cable is the most important component of the cable, conductor is the basic element to achieve the transfer of charge function, generally speaking, the cable has copper conductor and aluminum conductor two kinds, the latest product also has aluminum alloy conductor cable. Obviously, copper price is much higher than aluminum price, so copper core cable is much more expensive than aluminum core cable.
Secondly, the size of the cable cross-section, which is also the most important factor in the price of cable, it is obvious that the larger the cross-section of the cable, the higher the price.
The third is the cable insulation material, cable insulation material is also an important factor in the price of wire and cable, with the development of polymer, a variety of insulation materials also appear in the production of cables, often refractory, low smoke, halogen-free and other functions of insulation material prices will be much higher.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- Lightning Arrester
- Glass insulator
- Tension clamp
- Preformed Fittings
- Line fittings
- Transformer Fittings
- Classification of Insulators
- Down Lead Clamp
- Wedge Shaped Parallel Groove Clamp
- Substation Fittings