All kinds of metal connectors used to fix crossbars, insulators, wires and conductors in overhead power lines are called line fittings. There are many kinds of line fittings. According to their usage, they can be divided into the following type:
(1) Fittings for connecting conductors with insulators and tower poles are called connecting fittings. It requires reliable connection, flexible rotation, high mechanical strength, good corrosion resistance and convenient construction and maintenance. Connecting fittings include tension clamp, socket clevis, ball eyes, clevis, U shackle, and so on.
(2) Fittings used to connect broken ends are called splicing fittings. It is required to withstand certain working tension, reliable working contact surface, sufficient mechanical strength, etc. The splicing fittings include various aluminum pressure nozzles for connecting wires, parallel groove clamps for connecting wires on tension rods, etc.
(3) The fittings used for connection and tension are called guy wire fittings, which include wedge clamps, UT clamps, basket screws, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- Transformer Fittings
- Classification of Insulators
- Down Lead Clamp
- Wedge Shaped Parallel Groove Clamp
- Substation Fittings
- Socket Clevis
- Optical Cable Terminal Box
- Essential Information of Pre-strand...
- Repair Method of Steel Cable
- Repair Process of Preformed Clamp