The clamp is mainly used for the fixed installation of ADSS optical cable on the tower. It is usually installed every other 1.5-2.0 meters，used to attach or fix the optical fiber cable on the pole tower, to make it does not shake and avoid the abrasion of the optical cable.
The installation requirements of rod lead off clamp are:
(1) Insulation fixture is used to ensure the insulation of optical cable and structure.
(2) The type of the lead clip should conform to the design requirements.
(3) Ensure the optical cable is straight when installing, and the cable terminal of the tensile cable should be smooth and natural. The tension between the two wires should be tightened, so that the wind will not swing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- Wedge Shaped Parallel Groove Clamp
- Substation Fittings
- Socket Clevis
- Optical Cable Terminal Box
- Essential Information of Pre-strand...
- Repair Method of Steel Cable
- Repair Process of Preformed Clamp
- Equipment Clamp