Electric power fittings are metal accessories that connect and combine all kinds of devices in the power system to transfer mechanical load, electrical load and some protective effect.
1. According to its function and structure, it can be divided into draping clamp, tensioning clamp, UT clamp, connecting fittings, connecting fittings, protective fittings, equipment wire clamp, T type clamp, busbar fittings, wire tool and so on.
2. According to the product units of power fittings, it can be divided into four units, including malleable iron, forging, aluminum, copper and iron.
3. It can also be divided into national standard and non-national standard.
4. According to the main properties and use of fittings, fittings can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1). Hanging hardware, also known as supporting hardware or suspension clamp. This kind of hardware is mainly used for suspending conductor insulator strings (mostly for straight line towers) and hanging jumpers on insulator strings.
2). Anchoring fittings, also called fastening fittings or thread clips. This kind of fixture is mainly used to fasten the terminal of the conductor, fix it on the insulator string, and also used to fix the terminal of the lightning arrester and anchor the cable. The anchorage fittings bear all the tension of wires and lightning arresters, and some anchorage fittings become electric conductors.
3). Connecting the fittings, also called the hanging parts. This kind of fittings is used for connecting insulator strings and fittings and fittings. It bears mechanical loads.
4). The replacement of the tools. This kind of hardware is used to connect all kinds of bare wires and lightning conductor. The same electrical load is placed on the conductor, and most of the fittings will bear all the tension of the conductor or the lightning conductor.
5). Protective fittings. This tool is used to protect wires and insulators, such as the protection of insulators, to prevent the plucking of a heavy hammer from the insulator string, and to prevent the vibration of the conductor from the vibration of the conductor, and to protect the lines and so on.
6). Contact gold tools. This kind of tool is used to connect the hard busbar, the soft bus and the outlet of the electrical equipment, the T connection of the wire and the joint connection of the non-bearing force, and so on. These connections are electrical contact. Therefore, the higher electrical conductivity and contact stability of the fittings are required.
7). Fixed fittings, also known as power plant fittings or large current bus fittings. This kind of metal tool is used to fix and connect various hard busbars or soft busbars and mainstay insulators in distribution devices. Most of the fixed fittings do not act as conductive bodies and only play the role of fixing, supporting and hanging. However, since these fittings are used for high current, all components should have no hysteresis loss.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- The Classifications and Uses of Dif...
- Structure of Overhead Lines
- Anti Vibration Damper
- Armour Rods
- What Should We Pay Attention to Whe...
- Use of Steel Strand
- Composite Insulator
- Do You Know Composite Insulators?