1. High gripping force (for cable pre-twisted tension clamp used in transmission lines with gripping strength up to 95% of the cable calculation breaking force CUTS).
2. Good corrosion resistance (the pre-twisted wire of the tensioning clamp is made of the same material as the cable to ensure a strong corrosion resistance).
3. Easy to install (without any special tools, one person to complete the site installation operation, installation fast and convenient).
4, Versatility (with a variety of fittings).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- Types and Uses of Insulators
- Preformed Suspension Clamp (CL, OC,...
- The Factors that Affecting Cable Price
- Lightning Arrester
- Glass insulator
- Tension clamp
- Preformed Fittings
- Line fittings
- Transformer Fittings