1. The stress distribution is uniform (compared with the ordinary suspension clamp, the pre-twisted suspension has a larger contact area with the cable, the stress distribution is uniform, greatly improving the ability of the cable to withstand stress).
2. Reduce cable wear (the pre-twisted wire of the suspension clamp has enough grip force to withstand higher unbalanced load, thus avoiding cable slip and reducing cable friction).
3. Strong fatigue resistance (pre-twisted suspension clamp does not have any bolts directly acting on the cable, reducing the stress of fittings on the cable, while equipped with rubber clamp, further reducing the dynamic bending stress of the cable at the suspension point).
4. Long service life (the pre-twisted wire of the suspension clamp is made of the same material as the cable, with excellent elasticity and hardness, strong corrosion resistance, and extended service life).
5. Good electrical performance (the end of the pre-twisted wire of the suspension clamp is rounded to avoid corona discharge at the tip).
6. Simple installation, efficient and energy-saving (pre-twisted metal construction and installation do not require any installation tools, bare-handed operation, time-saving and labor-saving).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Prevention of Pillar Insulators
- Cable connector Box Connector class...
- The necessity of the insulator inno...
- Use of U-bolts
- Introduction to the disadvantages o...
- Cable connector Box General require...
- Detailed description of the arc angle
- Cleaning method of Insulators
- What is the role of Anti-Vibration ...
- Overview of optical cable Continuat...
- Characteristics of Preformed Tensil...
- Types and Uses of Insulators
- Preformed Suspension Clamp (CL, OC,...
- The Factors that Affecting Cable Price
- Lightning Arrester
- Glass insulator
- Tension clamp
- Preformed Fittings
- Line fittings